Wednesday 14 August 2013

** A/W WISH LIST **

I'm feeling pretty shocked and nervous that Summer is practically over already! Where on earth has it gone?! Its not like we can complain about the weather as its been really hot (dare I say it) but it has definitely not been long enough! 

This A/W is all about complete opposites. From girly pastels to male inspired oversized coats to grunge to total glamour. I love that there is so much to choose from!

I thought I should get my wardrobe organised for the upcoming months and so here are following items I'm lusting after:

1. Satin & Velvet Bralet - TOPSHOP 

Being a lingerie addict I cannot get enough! This gorgeous bralet would be perfect for a night out with something high waisted! I'm so happy Pastels are back in this A/W. 

2. High waisted belted trousers- RIVER ISLAND 
As I've said before I love love love anything high waisted, its just so flattering. These trousers are perfect because they are smart enough for work wear & also would look amazing on a night out with a pair of strappy heels. 

3.  Faux Fur Wrap -ASOS
Another pastel item I'm loving is this faux fur wrap from ASOS. I want one in every colour. 

4. Maroon faux fur cota - LABEL LOUNGE (similar & cheaper on ebay!)
Faux fur coats are an absolute must for A/W. I am determined this year to get one early on, maroon is a great wintery colour & so I fell instantly in love with this coat.

5&6. Embellish Necklaces -ZARA 
Being a big fan of a bit of bling & embellishments I saw these two beauties in Zara a few weeks ago and the rest was history. They are perfect, I can't decide between them, perfect for the mega glam look of A/W 13.

7. Dr Martens Boot's - OFFICE
I've always wanted a pair of DM's but even more so now that Punk is a major A/W trend. 

8&9. Monocrome two piece- RIVER ISLAND
As a lover of black clothing I am still not over the monochrome look from last season & this two piece is beaut as it can be worn together or separately. Gimme gimme gimme. 

What are you must haves for AW13? 

You can follow me on twitter here! if you like :) 

Love Lexie x x x 

1 comment:

  1. love the bralet and fur coat! the burgandy colour is gorgeous - i remember topshop did a similar one a few years ago!

    rebekah emilia xxx
    whyemilia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete