Monday 25 February 2013

Alphabet Soup

Third day in a row of blogging, this definitely means that my procrastination has reached its peak! Verrrrah bad!

I've had such a lazy weekend, stayed in all weekend just doing work and watching TV, rockstar lifestyle...one day...!

The main item in this post is this amaze balls shirt, with the alphabet printed on it! I saw it and had to have it. I was surprised to find it in primark for like £12.00 or something. It sort of could pass as a vintage item. 












- Shirt - Primark - 
- Jacket - Zara - 
- Skirt - H&M - 
- Ring/Bracelet - River Island - 
- Boots - Topshop
- Stole - My mums (Stolen from her coat!) - 

I paired the shirt with a trusty leather skirt (what else?!) added a little bow ribbon around the collar and a black jacket and black leather boots. I attempted putting my hair up into a bow but its a bit of a fail today I'm afraid, check out my instagram LEXIEVEEE for a better version of this hair style!

I really wish I had something else than the leather skirt to rely on in times of an outfit crisis but I really like the skater style and its so flattering and goes with EVERYTHING, but I won't be happy until I find something else. Its really hard though as I hate wearing leggings and jeans are so hard to find the right pair. 

Whats your staple piece at the moment?

Oooh, also I am having a bit of a wardrobe clear out so please check my ebay page to see if you fancy yourself a bargain, everything is starting at 99p so its deffo worth a look.

Love Lexie x x x 

26 comments:

  1. Love the fur stole you stole :) he he

    Be great if you could check out my latest outfit post feat a camo jacket and military styling.

    I am also running my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks so much! yeah I had a look yesterday and entered so fingers crossed! xxx

      Delete
  2. This outfit is gorgeous I love monochrome, and the sleeves on the shirt are so pretty! My staple at the moment bizarrely enough is a neon necklace I just can't stop wearing it! xo

    Maydoll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh thanks! the shirt is nice and a little bit different so I'm loving it! I'm a big fan of neon thangs, i got a henry holland neon satchel for xmas! gives a boring outfit a bit of a kick! x

      Delete
  3. You look wonderful! Love love love this outfit! And that shirt! It's incredible! I've been into two different Primarks, in two different cites looking for it! It really is awesome! You look great! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. your hair bow is amazingggggggg!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this shirt, such a good Primark bargain. Love how you've styled it xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want this shirt so bad but cant find it in my local primark! lovely styling xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such a cute style. I wish there was a Primark in the US!!

    trinawears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i just started a beauty blog & i would love it if you check out my blog :)

    xx http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That shirt looks so nice :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This outfit is amazing in general, but that jacket...ugh! It is so incredible!!
    Jillian - http://epic-thread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks I love getting positive comments! x

      Delete
  11. oo I love the stole!!
    Gorgeous outfit <3

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha thanks! I have a few stoles in different colours...they complete any outfit! x

      Delete
  12. YOu skirt looks so adorable <3 Nice outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love Love Love your outfit ...You are beautiful .....

    ReplyDelete
  14. ohh i love your shirt soo much, your blog is just lovely by the ways, i will be visiting again very soon, keep up the good work :)

    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
    Andrea
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous outfit :) That shirt looks so cute i cant believe its primark!


    http://www.raggydoll-raggydoll.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, sometimes Primark comes up trumps with the goodies! x

      Delete
  16. This is such a lovely outfit! You look fab :)

    Just started following, I'd love it if you followed back :)

    http://lookofcataclysm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I absolutely love this outfit! I really want to buy either a black or denim skater skirt to suit with everything cause they reallly do! :D Also i loveee you top soo cute! :) Your soo pretty! I just found your blog now and love it! Cant wait for more posts :D
    Sofia x

    ReplyDelete