Friday 30 November 2012

Latching On To You

Its that time of year where the gorgeous Victoria Secrets Angels strip down to their underwear and parade around making women everywhere VERRA jealous! 


My ultimate angels are Adrianna Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio. 



Which of the girls are your ultimate angel? 

Shockingly, I'm doing another post about lingerie! I went to the sample sale for lingerie brands in London the other day, was literally in heaven. We went quite late after uni which meant that loads of the good stuff had already gone. However, not to be defeated I still managed to find some bargains from Mimi Holliday, Damaris and Laviscious. HOLLA. 

I finally managed to get my paws on the ultimate pants:

- The Damaris Basket Knicker -

Don't think it even needs a comment, they do all the talking! Very hot and dangerous. 
What do we think?!

Love Lexie x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment