Friday 3 August 2012

The Elephant (Wo)Man

Hey y'all...

Oh my goodness what a week! I feel like this week has been the longest in existence and crazy busy. So here are the big bits of goss from my week:

  • At the start of the week/end of last week (I'm not 100% sure!) it was revealed that Kristin Stewart cheated on THE LOVE OF MY LIFE Robert Pattinson. #awkward. Anyways so Liberty Ross (the wife of the director that K.S was getting on it with) is the hot and dangerous poster girl of Damaris and Mimi Holliday (the company I'm working for!). Check it:




This pictures are part of the A/W Mimi campaign....JUST WAIT TILL YOU SEE THE DAMARIS ONES! #hotanddangerous

You can find the new collection here...when it launches soon! I, of course, shall keep you updated but watch this space. 

Anyways why would you a) cheat on hottie mchotinson R.P or b) Liberty Ross. I mean LOOK AT HER she has had three children!!! THAT A GAL. 

  • One of my very good friends, Esther, is interning for a magazine in London and on friday we went to a swanky part-ay for the launch of some Absinthe. Needless to say this meant endless FREE cocktails laced with Absinthe. There were also some Made in Chelsea peeps schweffing about. 
I was wearing a VERY low cut top and was having total bra carnage, but I was very lucky that work let me borrow one of their AMAZING v-plunge bras: 


The one I wore was in black and part of the Tutti Frutti range. It was so kind to have one on loan. Deffo sorted out my outfit problems. Here is what I wore: 

 
- Top/Body - Miss Selfridge -
- Belt - Topshop - 
 - Skirt -  Warehouse -
- Shoes - Topshop 
 
Me and Esther, who I've been living with in the big smoke for the last week! :)

  • Next Summer I will be a graduate. VOM. Its disgusting how quickly time goes! Uni is literally flying by! To celebrate hopefully I shall be going to IBIZAAAAAAA with ma gal palz from home! Literally soooooo excited! 

I'm feeling pale.com and am in desperate need of a tan. Everything is better with a tan. I need to get that on a tea towel or something ha ha ha. 

  • I can't wait to get back to uni in September and start living with two of my besties Kitty Jess and Shauna. I discovered this pretty cool website this week, where you can get really cutie bit and pieces for your house. I can't wait to decorate our little love pad! Some of my favourite bits:



And of course....a portrait of Jess.


  • I've not been into work for the past two days. This is because I ate a stupid nut in some muesli on  Thursday and quickly started to look like the elephant man. Covered in hives....soooooo attractive. HOW YA DOIN THAT???! Not the glamorous lifestyle I am trying to lead. LOL JK. It was pretty grim, casually staggering to the bus stop at Marble Arch because the allergy had made me go partly blind. (Nope, that doesn't make sense to be either.) People must of thought I was a total drunk. Was getting such Yadni* looks. Not ideal. Think I might be allergic to nuts?!
*Yadni - the Serbian word for 'feeling sorry for someone.' Technically I was a yadna but yadni sounds better. Its the feeling you get when its painful to look at someone because you feel so sorry for them.

Has anything exciting happened to you this week? Also I'm pretty bored of my hair atm and need to do something (maybe something drastic) to it. Let me know if you have any ideas!! Have a fantabulous weekend!!! 

Love Lexie x x x 

1 comment: