Tuesday 31 January 2012

Today I'm wearing...

Today Im wearing: 



The read jeans are my new staple piece and are so easy to wear with ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING. But I don't want to over do wearing them so better start thinking out of the 'red jeans box.'  

Its annoying though as the whole world and his dog have red jeans :( ... Whats your staple piece? 

In other news: I bought some underwear in the www.damaris.com sale...EEEK: 


Can't wait for it to arrive, I also bought a leopard print set from Ann Summers. Both of these sets WERE in the sale so ya know....and also... they are INVESTMENTS, not just unjustifiable spending. (#keeptellingyourselfthatlex) I'm feeling quite ill at the moment and so I needed a bit of lingerie related cheering up! 

I want to make my blog a bit more interesting and have a few ideas for what to do but if anyone has any other ideas let me know in the comments box/facebook/twitter! 

Im @LexieVee on Twitter 

Lots of Love x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment